I see you sing and dance and I can not believe you die. I love you with all my life and I will never forget you
that people can say: Now everyone listens to the king of pop!
but it is not for you you'll always be in my heart and always will be
is very funny if you like dancing but I wanted to imitate you're unique and nobody can do like you, why were the undisputed king
That's why I love you so much and people are thrilled when you look at you and vanishes
You are not abuse, the abusers were family to believe that you have to Silver, it was good to give it, you were not abusive, you are not pedophiles,'re the best and nobody is going to overcome MJ
That's why I say that you'll always be in my heart and you remember watching your wonderful videos in which you shine.
I LOVE YOU

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario