We're fading faster than the speed of light.

Datos personales

Mi foto
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Las almas gemelas nunca mueren

sábado, 11 de julio de 2009

Tributo a MJ ♥

You were a talented and always will be
at least to me
not because I love you so much but I do
and that makes me proud
You are a legend that no one in my time and the past, people never forget you
Will never exist an artist like you, No one and nothing will exceed
apart from the best artist you're beautiful as a person, so people will want both.
Not because I cry for you but it's not a great sadness to see more dancing and singing as they did.
MJ will always be in my heart until the day I die
that an artist like you never forget
you will be another legend of the few that there are
why you do this tribute for what you deserve and you deserve much more time I would like to return back and take a form that does not pass this, so your family and friends are suffering as we suffer with you and that you follow singing and dancing as did two days earlier of your death
MJ I love you with all my heart and always remember you and you hear those songs so beautiful that you've composed
that you're the king of pop and no one will surpass
I love you and I do not tire of repeating.
I hope you are in a better place than here.
hope you're in heaven
Your mission is now missing and are in a better place, resting
I love you and I will never tire of tell
my life (L)
I LOVE YOU WITH MY LIFE (L)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario